Robotics / UAV Mechanical Technician
About the role:
Using autonomous aircraft to deliver on-demand, life-changing medical supplies to nations around the world. Our goal is to help stakeholders revolutionize the healthcare supply chain to ensure the medicine is delivered to everyone, everywhere. As an Autonomous Aircraft Technician, you will be front and centre of this transformation, are you ready for the challenge?
Seccuracy is looking for a passionate Autonomous Aircraft Technician candidate who wishes to push the known boundaries of technology to deliver life-changing logistics. As a member of the production team, you will continue to develop and push a passionate, high-commitment, high-initiative culture. You will be involved in the development of a sophisticated logistics and aeromedical network that will transform the lives of millions of people.
You will be required to:
- Complete assembly and fabrication of aircraft sub-assemblies
- Perform installation of aircraft avionics and power train components
- Diligently maintain aircraft quality control and inspection standards and documentation
- Work independently to solve complex problems, mitigate risks, and contribute to an inclusive, productive team environment.
- Complete aircraft final assembly and commissioning processes
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting
- Provide feedback and documentation of issues or areas for improvement within the aircraft production process.
- Create prototype systems and testing equipment to aid the development of new product features
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignments
- Accurately complete all required maintenance records
- Travel on occasion
- Perform other duties that may be required
- English and Portuguese speaking - Mandatory
You must have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant engineering field, or a combination of relevant coursework and experience.
- Previous work experience with electronic or electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Strong work ethic, high-energy and a motivated self-starter
- Visual Acuity, clear attention to detail and highly diligent
If you believe you match the criteria, are
passionate about changing people’s lives, and have what it takes to transform
the global healthcare supply chain we would love to hear from you! Please
complete the form below and attach a one-page CV, and we will get back to you
as soon as we can.
We value diversity at Seccuracy and welcome
applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in this field.
If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect
fit, please apply!
Seccuracy is an equal opportunity employer
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our